WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
I kinda like the blue railmaster, though I too might get it if it were black. Specifications on their page says it 鈥渜uartz鈥. That can鈥檛 be right?

Registered
I kinda like the blue railmaster, though I too might get it if it were black. Specifications on their page says it 鈥渜uartz鈥. That can鈥檛 be right?
Yeah, that鈥檚 not right. I鈥檓 not going to say that鈥檚 a consistent thing, but I鈥檝e seen that error with other automatic watches on their website.

Premium Member
Those gshock prices are better than amazon.

Premium Member
I hate you for posting this! Just kidding I looked and couldn't pass up their sale on the Omega Seamaster 300M 42mm white dial on the bracelet. Sale price $3315 then while checking out I saw an offer for an additional 10% off that using their Military Star card so I applied, got approved, and the final cost of $2983 is unbeatable. No tax and free shipping didn't hurt either!

Registered
I hate you for posting this! Just kidding I looked and couldn't pass up their sale on the Omega Seamaster 300M 42mm white dial on the bracelet. Sale price $3315 then while checking out I saw an offer for an additional 10% off that using their Military Star card so I applied, got approved, and the final cost of $2983 is unbeatable. No tax and free shipping didn't hurt either!
Well done. You'll also get ~$60 in rewards on your card.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts