WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just received my new Navitimer I purchased from AAFES. They indicate that they are an Authorized Breitling Distributor. However, the Warranty Booklet that came with the watch is not filled in. The last page in the booklet does have a punched out "AAFS" on it, but the facing page, where the "Dealer Stamp", address, and salesperson signature is supposed to go is blank. Can some one tell me if this must be filled in to get Warranty service? If so, what exactly should be included? Is the "Dealer Stamp" a Breitling stamp of some sort or just something that indicates the name of the store? Would anyone have a picture of this portion of the Warranty booklet they could post so I can take it with me to show my local AAFES store what is supposed to be entered into the warranty booklet? Sorry for all the questions, but AAFES is a large store and I doubt they will be up to speed on what Breitling requires.

Thanks for any help you might offer,
Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
My Breitling was purchased from an AD and the international warranty card was exactly as you described. I asked the dealer and he said the key was the punched out name and matching serial #'s and a date of purchase filled in. They indicated Breitling never had a issue with them for service. I sent mine to BUSA for service (amplitude adjustemnt) and the watch came back in two weeks fully reparied at no charge.

Bill

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good to hear. My warranty card doesn't have the purchase date filled in (yet), can I do that myself, or is a specific date stamp needed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts