WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,587 Posts
This is an interesting development, the dial reminds me of the Snowflake dial, and the GMT complication is a nice addition to the hi-beat calibre. This is something I need to keep an eye on. The one issue is the rotor, which obscures the beautiful movement. I wonder if that rotor is just on the limited edition.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Hmmm, do you have the greenie in stock?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
This is an interesting development, the dial reminds me of the Snowflake dial, and the GMT complication is a nice addition to the hi-beat calibre. This is something I need to keep an eye on. The one issue is the rotor, which obscures the beautiful movement. I wonder if that rotor is just on the limited edition.
The white and the black have the standard half rotor.

·
Premium Member
22,587 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,587 Posts

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Perfect exection from Seiko again, love the quick read gmt feature and at the same time they did a great job placing the 24 hour marker without looking an after-thought. Look at the Omega AT 8500, all the features are there but damn the 24 hr gmt looks all over the place comparing to the GS.

The only small detail I dont really get is the drilled lug, I know it a seiko thing but I hate it on anything other than a sport watch.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awesome. SEIKO did very well this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts