WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read through the celebs thread and got inspired. Not sure if this post should go *in* that thread - mods move it if so. But just a word of appreciation for the list and all the effort. And every instance I found of a celeb wearing B was found by someone else first!

Makes me even more proud to wear "B" - I get the idea that these folks are wearing B coz they really want to. I mean, these are folks who could easily dial up a premium jeweler and have almost any watch in the world on their wrist the next day. For example Steven Seagal - I've always liked his tough good-guy persona even in his grade-Z made-for-video movies. And he's been wearing Breitling through the years when a lot of other macho dudes went to Panerai then AP and then on to something else. Gotta love it!

·
Registered
449 Posts
On the other hand (no pun intended) those people get so many gift bags that he must get top end stuff all the time. The good news is he was wearing an Emergency...and they aren't going to hand those out as swag to everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.