WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the moon:-D

It was right on time. The moon phase on my Navitimer Olympus showed full, so I went outside last night to see if the luner orb was correct, and it was. It is nice to have this watch and be able to check that all is well with our earth's natural satellite.

The time keeping feature of my Navitimer Olympus ain't to bad either. I set my B-1 against the Atomic Clock a month ago and then set the Olympus with the B-1. The Olympus has gained about 17 seconds in a month (B-1 is still right on time).

On the project here in Irian Jaya, our IT guys have installed a firewall that blocks image hosting websites, so I can't see most pictures that forum members post. But I do get some time to read the posts and I really appreciate all that gets put on here. Though I don't usually have much to say, I really enjoy being a part of this forum!:-!

Can't wait till I get back home in mid January. Wife's still pregnant with twins; 7-weeks now. We are trying to think of names for the kids. My suggestions have not been fully accepted by the wife - Navitimer; Montbrillant; Starliner:-D . Have you folks got any suggestions????????

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Of the moon:-D

It was right on time. The moon phase on my Navitimer Olympus showed full, so I went outside last night to see if the luner orb was correct, and it was. It is nice to have this watch and be able to check that all is well with our earth's natural satellite.

The time keeping feature of my Navitimer Olympus ain't to bad either. I set my B-1 against the Atomic Clock a month ago and then set the Olympus with the B-1. The Olympus has gained about 17 seconds in a month (B-1 is still right on time).

On the project here in Irian Jaya, our IT guys have installed a firewall that blocks image hosting websites, so I can't see most pictures that forum members post. But I do get some time to read the posts and I really appreciate all that gets put on here. Though I don't usually have much to say, I really enjoy being a part of this forum!:-!

Can't wait till I get back home in mid January. Wife's still pregnant with twins; 7-weeks now. We are trying to think of names for the kids. My suggestions have not been fully accepted by the wife - Navitimer; Montbrillant; Starliner:-D . Have you folks got any suggestions????????
Valjoux, Lemania, Kelek

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hmm, too bad photo hosting sites are blocked. I host my images on my own server so you might be able to see them?

As for names for the kids: what about Hercules and Lady J :-!

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys,

Thanks ever so much for the name suggestions:-D . I haven't been able to share your ideas with my wife yet (might not). She may not let me get the Datora in January.

Tudor: Tudor 1 and Tudor 2 "sounds to much like a private teacher" or Limited Edition 1/2 and 2/2 "kinda like this idea, probably wont be any more after what we had to do to get what we got (IVF)" (or chelsea if one is a girl) "I used to know a Chelsea and if we have a girl that name would not bring good memories"
Elliot: Valjoux, Lemania, Kelek "All good choices, but with names like that would I have to keep them on a winder?"
Cinq: Hercules and Lady J "Not to bad, but the boy would have a lot to live up to - of course he would be able to do that I am sure; Lady J? well maybe:think: , maybe:think: , my middle name is James, so that might work"

:-! :-! :-! :-! :-! :-!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts