WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
+/- 5s/d with a maximum variation of +/- 20s/d. I have a Hydro with the L619 (2892a2) that runs 0 to +2 s/d. I did regulate it about three months after I bought it as it was losing three seconds a day. I know that it's OCD, but I rather my watches gain than lose time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the answer!
My HC with L619 runs +8/+10 (sometimes +12) secs/die... but I think it's an acceptable value...Right?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yes. Technically that is fine. You are telling me that you have a watch with a variation of usually two sometimes four seconds a day. Now, here are a couple of things to think about. Is it a new watch? The reason I ask is that after a few weeks, in my experience, movements may settle down and shave off a few seconds a day in which case you would have a movement gaining only four or five seconds a day and I wouldn't break a seal on a diver for such a small error. Number two, your watch seems to be running fine, just a little fast. If it doesn't bother you, you are good to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First I have my HC since 2014, so it's not new.
Second, this gap does not bother me. In fact I wrote this topic just to know the official accuracy communicated by Longines (and ETA) about L619 (2892-A2).
Thank You!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts