WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Diver Chronometer always change its data and day (to next day) when the time just passed 2357hrs. Is this normal as i am thinking that both the date and day indicator should change when the time passes 0000hrs. Did anyone noticed that too or is it just me again?

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
This is normal. Not many watches change at specifically 0000 hours.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I dont know about the rest but none of my Ball watches changes date exactly at 0000hrs, thats goes for many other brands/models as well. Taking this into consideration, i guess this is pretty normal.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Tsq---relax buddy!---you are obsessing about things that are not important enough to ever worry about. Your watch is fine--just enjoy it and stop looking to find things wrong with it. This comes from another person who can also obsess about their watches so please don't think I am being critical of you. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tsq---relax buddy!---you are obsessing about things that are not important enough to ever worry about. Your watch is fine--just enjoy it and stop looking to find things wrong with it. This comes from another person who can also obsess about their watches so please don't think I am being critical of you. :)
Solid advice, i too obsessed about my new Ball till i realized it was perfect, soon to post pictures of my green Diver.

Enjoy your Ball!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I noticed the same about my Planet Ocean a week after i bought it and i thought something was seriously wrong. There were some occasions the date would change at least 5 minutes after midnight so i took it to Omega. They explained (and i don't know how true this is) that the older models had mechanisms that changed the date a little before midnight, but they got complaints so they adjusted it to change AFTER midnight.

Though i still doubt that story, i do believe it's not really a defect and can easily be adjusted should i wish them to. But I kinda like it the way it is - for both the Ball NT and the Omega PO.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
The watches are fine, no worries. These are mcechanical marvels of engineering with hand made moving parts. A 7750 movement will take several hours to complete it's change for example.

Enjoy your watches and know they are problem free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts