WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somebody posted a link to this. for 249.00 its a pretty nice diver. good lume, screwdown crown, eta 2824, sapphire crystal solid bracelet and made to fit a 10 inch wrist. I bought 2. couldn't help myself:-d

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just read the "10-inch wrist" comment! ROFLMAO! That means I have to scrounge a couple of extra links from you when I get mine! :-( ( :-d )

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I got the black bezel/dial one today.
I agree it's definitely nice for the money.
Spiffy piano black box too!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm assuming you guys got these from the shnoop deal I posted.
If so, how was the communication, packaging, shipping, etc? There were a lot of people that were skeptical of sites like shnoop and woot and it would be great if you could share your experience.
FWIW, I've bought from woot and a friend has bought from shnoop and neither of use had anything to complain about.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Oh yeah, forgot to add.....if shnoop used the 2 photos yamahaki posted they could have sold twice as many watches!

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the watch arrived with box and warranty plus all stickers were attached. no problem with the company I bought from.In stock and shipped right out.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I'm assuming you guys got these from the shnoop deal I posted.
If so, how was the communication, packaging, shipping, etc? There were a lot of people that were skeptical of sites like shnoop and woot and it would be great if you could share your experience.
FWIW, I've bought from woot and a friend has bought from shnoop and neither of use had anything to complain about.
Shnoop did fine.
Very prompt, good communication and packaging.
Thanks again for the tip Holden!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Congrats, Sean, John, and anyone else here who snagged the shnoop deal! Man, that's a solidly good looking watch for 249 bones! :-!

Great pics, Sean! And thanks for the great photo-taking tip! :-d

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Now I realize these were specially priced, one day deals from an off the wall website but it still makes me wonder when I see raves about similarly spec'd watches being fantastic values at 6-900$.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts