WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Accutron VX 200 28B82 diver with blue dial. This is one of those watches I've wanted for years, searching eba..y. This watch, if you're aware has an absolute iconic bracelet. Sort of a cult following. These pictures are showing every tiny mark but in real life you won't notice these and it's if fantastic condition. I was really impressed when I received the watch. The dial is blue but a strange blue. This isn't the flat, matte black version. This dial is a blue lacquer that has a grit or grain underneath. It kind of has a deep glow when the sun hits it and you can really see the shiny grain of it. It really reminds me of looking at the ocean with the wave ripples. I've never seen a dial quite like it. 60 click bezel and extremely thin at 11mm thick this is an amazing watch and I've enjoyed my time with it. $540.00 NET to me PP shipped via usps priority mail. No trades please.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saturday bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd really like this gone this weekend. Price drop to $440.00 net to me this weekend only then going back up and on the bay. You will not find this watch for less than that.

*A "real" watch, Swiss Made with ETA movement by known company Bulova/Accutron. Not some micro-brand drop shipped from china like almost all of them are that people are spending way over this amount for with lesser movements. This has dominated every micro-brand I've bought.
*Fantastic, unique, high quality bracelet
*Interesting "gritty gloss" blue dial that looks navy blue in most lights then gets bright blue in direct sunlight
*One of the slimmest 200m divers at just 11.1mm thick.
*Great condition complete with all boxes and links.

Need I really say more?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts