·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the case sizes are as follows:

750T - 44. 7mm
1000T - 42.7 mm
5000T - 45.0 mm

Are these measurements from case's edge to edge? Since all Doxa's are cushion-shaped, what are the actual measurements from bazel to bazel and the diameters for the glass only?

Wish I could try one on my wrist before buying.

·
Registered
341 Posts
While I don't have the measurements you are looking for...:-(, if you tell us where you live (generally), I'm sure if there's a Doxaholic within a reasonable distance they would be happy to meet up with you and let you see one live and in person! If you live near, or will be travelling to, Las Vegas I'd be happy to meet up with you...

Jeremy

·
14,572 Posts
Yes, give us your general location and we can determine if there is someone close that can get you REALLY interested in buying a Doxa Sub;-)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Fred,

here ya go.....

750T dial width 30mm
600T and 1000T dial width 28mm

have a look at some of the reviews on

www.doxa300t.com

I give a lot more of the dimensions, weights etc in the reviews of the watches.

Pete

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fred,

here ya go.....

750T dial width 30mm
600T and 1000T dial width 28mm

have a look at some of the reviews on

www.doxa300t.com

I give a lot more of the dimensions, weights etc in the reviews of the watches.

Pete

Peter and everyone,

Thanks for the link, it makes me really want a Doxa now! I have a 6.5" wrist and wonder if 750T fits reasonably well, or should I opt for the 1000T. Which one is the question. Any comparison wrist shots on these two and also how each of them compares to Omega 42mm Planet Ocean?

Fred

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I hope these photos help. The Steinhart Ocean 1 is a 42 mm watch with a conventional case similar to the Planet Ocean. Not owning a PO it's the closest I could come. BTW I have 8 inch wrists. Maybe someone with 6.5" wrists can do better.

Joe

PS hopefully some day we'll all have ADs close to home so we can try before we buy.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts