WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Rolex Exp2, PO 2500, Speedmaster Pro, Breitling Superocean
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a forum or place where we (consumers) can track AD sales? I’m curious what are the best ADs to buy a Rolex through. I’ve been waiting nearly a year for my local AD and still getting nowhere on a Sub Date. I figured it might be easier if there were a list of ADs out there and who/how many they are selling to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Respectfully...I read you post three times and I am still not sure what you want to do...Track AD sales? You mean a place where people post where they bought their Rolex to correlate where it might be easier for you to fly and buy yours there? :oops:

Just buy your watch from a Grey Market seller...by the time you find one at MSRP the price will probably be what they Grey's are selling for right now! 🤪 😭 😂

Full disclosure...I'm mad at myself for replying to this post. 😭

·
Registered
Rolex Exp2, PO 2500, Speedmaster Pro, Breitling Superocean
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what I was looking for but I see your point. Instead of spending thousands on non needed jewelry to get on some list gray market would be easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,345 Posts
Does anyone know of a forum or place where we (consumers) can track AD sales? I’m curious what are the best ADs to buy a Rolex through. I’ve been waiting nearly a year for my local AD and still getting nowhere on a Sub Date. I figured it might be easier if there were a list of ADs out there and who/how many they are selling to.
You realize that a tiny fraction of Rolex buyers participate in any watch forum, right?

And I can imagine my AD would be massively p1ssed if such a list caused them to be swamped with incoming calls for watches they don't have...

Reactions: Mickey®
1 - 4 of 4 Posts