WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any AD's that sell Rolex at a descent discount? I know Rolex is much like my Breitlings as they control the price, but I also know that if you search hard enough you can find someone much like I did with Breitling. :)

If someone knows of a good place, please send me a PM!! Thanks!!! :-!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20-25% would be nice :-!

I am looking to buy a Platinum Yachtmaster... The best price I can find from an AD is about $6900.

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
For one thing I have never had a problem finding at least a 20% discount on Breitling but Rolex is not so easy, most of the time. I have gotten discounts from some dealers but many will not give any discount.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No one around me was giving discounts, so I started going to one AD, and giving them my business, stopping by to talk to them and look at new watches. After I built a relationship with them I now get a good discount on almost any watch they carry.
It took years though..

·
Banned
3,758 Posts
No one around me was giving discounts, so I started going to one AD, and giving them my business, stopping by to talk to them and look at new watches. After I built a relationship with them I now get a good discount on almost any watch they carry.
It took years though..
I got a very nice discount when I bought the three watches on the right (not the GP Seahawk) at the same time from a local AD.

·
Registered
133 Posts
three watches at a go?:-s vince,the depth of your pocket must be as deep as the sea-dweller if not the sub.:-!

·
Registered
170 Posts
For one thing I have never had a problem finding at least a 20% discount on Breitling but Rolex is not so easy, most of the time. I have gotten discounts from some dealers but many will not give any discount.
Yes in my city where i live i get about 25% off at the Breitling AD but at both Rolex AD's we have here i can barely get 5-10% off...mostly 5%...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts