WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband has been looking at a Chrono Cockpit 2 tone with a black face. I'd like to purchase this for him for the holiday but would like to have info on dealers that will give me a good deal. I live in central Pa so would like to go out of state to also avoid the sales Tax. Any info would be appreciated. Also, do you think I could get a better deal if I wait to purchase after the holidays? I could give it to him for his birthday in January. Finally what do you think is a good deal for a watch with a msrp of $6400? TIA:-!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
No one else can help me? Or have I violated some unwritten rule?:-(

wish i could help .. but many members here are not from the USA , so unable to help
but you can try the breitling website and see who is an authorized dealer in that area

Rgds
-Rene (from the cheese and coffeeshop country)

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,939 Posts
Hi Allison94,

I was anticipating that the stateside members would be on the case and point you in the right direction.

You could have a look at the just revamped www.breitling.com where under the retailers tab you will find the worldwide network of ADs listed by country, state and city. Can't go wrong there. If you have a good high speed connection Breitling's site is a real treasure trove of info. Have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts