WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you Imagine what it will happen to him in a couple of weekends...

Just a quick refurbish and you'll see... It's an amazing Display a very good friend gave it to me...

And will also like to take this opportunity apologize to Electric and all their followers but is very perceptible what I'll do this beautiful display ...

SORRY

beauty.jpg

·
Registered
902 Posts
I agree with WallaceD, your artwork is fresh to me, something new. I know I did not see everything but I like your work. Suits my taste. Are those real life models inspired work or just out of your mind? :) Keep up the good work, Miguel, and hurry with Unkei San, I'm really curious about the outcome. :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I can make it to USA this year late summer...

For a Nice exhibition and PArty...

Thanks for your comments on my ART I will add some detailed ones Soon

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Need to make time to "swing by" hawaii! I mean if you're gonna take the trouble of crossing the Atlantic and all. . .
Hey Chris I would love too, Just get my a gallery and We will be eating those Burgers with some Fruit Punch... If you want I could send you my CV...

;)

·
Registered
747 Posts
I must say that I like your art. The one that I like the best is Kutou Meiyo. I bet it looks great in person:

Tripticoweb_660.jpg

Edward, Lindsay and Louise are all suited cropped to 640 X 960 pixels and look great as iPhone wallpapers/lock screen (hope you don't mind).

Reactions: desire68

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I must say that I like your art. The one that I like the best is Kutou Meiyo. I bet it looks great in person:

View attachment 769254

Edward, Lindsay and Louise are all suited cropped to 640 X 960 pixels and look great as iPhone wallpapers/lock screen (hope you don't mind).
Of Course not, But you will have to post a pic of your iPhone then...

You can send me any one of your exquisite works anytime Miguel!!
Love Singapore, it's a Nice country

·
Registered
747 Posts
Of Course not, But you will have to post a pic of your iPhone then...
Edited to add: Don't know why an attached Lindsay is appended at the bottom.

Screen capture of my iPhone lock and wallpaper using your Lindsay and Edward:

Attachments

Reactions: Feisar and desire68
1 - 20 of 26 Posts