WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was about to buy a watch online at thewatchery.com (Esq Drake), but I got to thinking about adjusting the band to fit my wrist. Is this something I can do myself or do I need to pay a jeweler?

Before I buy, does anyone have any experience with this retailer?

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
I was about to buy a watch online at thewatchery.com (Esq Drake), but I got to thinking about adjusting the band to fit my wrist. Is this something I can do myself or do I need to pay a jeweler?

Thanks
Can´t see the details of the bracelet so I can´t tell ya how to adjust. Never dealt with thewatchery.

·
Registered
534 Posts
If it's your only watch, a jeweler will typically resize it for you for about $15. If you're starting a watch collection, it's worth it to invest $25-50 in a set of basic watch adjustment tools.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Thanks

I had my watch band adjusted today at a watch shop. I was willing to pay a fee but the guy insisted that it was free of charge. So, if you meet a nice watchmaker, you probably can get it adjusted for free...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts