WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read with great interest the posting in the "How to ..." section about regulating a G & have been successful with a recent DW-6100 that I was lucky enough to find at a fire sale price. I have been trying to get the same results with a DW-5600 spare module that I have, but no luck with any adjustments. It seems no matter which way I turn the screw, it does nothing, leading me to believe that either 1: the early models are not adjustable or 2: I'm not on the right component to make adjustments. Any body out there have any experience with DW-5600's? TIA!
Picture shows the inside of the module; I've been adjusting the brass screw in the lower left hand side ~6:30 position.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're adjusting the correct screw. On a different model I adjusted, turning the screw right speeded it up, but apparently this isn't always the case. It doesn't seem to make huge differences, so don't expect a quarter turn to make it a great deal faster or slower. I would check it over at least 2 weeks so you know exactly how much out it is, then adjust the screw and check it over a further 2 weeks (remembering which way you turned it).

This is novice advice, pending expert intervention. ;-)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts