WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
If it's same as in last couple of years, Most days it is a watch, some days it can be a deal on a range of straps, some days it's a stowa store coupon (iirc).

The watches can be anything. A line that's not selling as much, or last handful of models of nearly sold out line, or special editions, or show / press watches (checked and adjusted ofc)... can be literally anything Stowa. Though off the top of my head, I don't recall seeing divers on the advent calendar.

In last couple of years, I don't recall seeing a deal last for more than 2-3 days (and in most cases, gone in hours; longest iirc was a deal on the antea b2b colourful watches).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Is each offer limited to the 24 hr window or are they available till Xmas once made available?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Offers are limited to available number of items only - there is no time limit,

Volker

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
... picture, then:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'd just like to say that 2020 has been atrocious and what should be merry December has turned into a quarantine for my family as we've been diagnosed with COVID-19 (daughter brought it from "Kinderkrippe" - sorry I don't know the English term and neither does Wikipedia, it's like Kindergarten but for under 2 year olds). We both have to work, from home, so my daughter needed care, and even though we've been extremely careful we still got infected.

This Adventskalender is something positive every day for me to check out with anticipation. My little one is getting a golden branch for this year's Krampus and loves her adventkalender with stationery, perhaps dad can get a nice discount on the 36 mm MO handaufzug mit kleiner sekunde? We shall see :)

0132DBE2-5DDB-4936-A392-98F4CF6623B0.jpeg

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I'd just like to say that 2020 has been atrocious and what should be merry December has turned into a quarantine for my family as we've been diagnosed with COVID-19 (daughter brought it from "Kinderkrippe" - sorry I don't know the English term and neither does Wikipedia, it's like Kindergarten but for under 2 year olds). We both have to work, from home, so my daughter needed care, and even though we've been extremely careful we still got infected.

This Adventskalender is something positive every day for me to check out with anticipation. My little one is getting a golden branch for this year's Krampus and loves her adventkalender with stationery, perhaps dad can get a nice discount on the 36 mm MO handaufzug mit kleiner sekunde? We shall see :)

View attachment 15582322
Take care fracture. Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts

All the best to you and your family!

(Kinderkrippe I think would translate to a nursery or crèche)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts