WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Flieger Verus 40 today; automatic with/without date, manual with date. 15% off.

Reactions: wkw

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks like tomorrow will be a Flieger Klassik 36 at 15% off

Seems to be a small oversight: if you click a Christmas sale watch and then click the 'Hidden' tab at the top they show the special for the next day (without the applied discount). This happened with the Antea 390 too, and made me get one this morning! Still in stock so looks like they have a few

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
So, slight update, a brushed-case 40m Marine Classic today, at 20% off. Date and no-date versions.

Days 1-4, 6 are fully sold out.
Day 5 (antea b2b 390 matt) both dials still available.
Day 7 (antea 39 dynadot) both dials still available.
Day 8 (antea 390 classic, silver dial, date) still available (no options - so a date-less version may show up on another day...)
Day 9 (flieger classic 36) only "auto with logo without date", and "handwound with logo with date" left, other versions sold out.

I really wonder if we will see the more "out there" frog-design Stowas show up on the list, or any of the black-coated case models.

Reactions: john_marston

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks like the Hidden tab trick doesn't work anymore? Perhaps they caught on :(

Also, my Antea 390 shipped, should arrive tomorrow!

Day 8 (antea 390 classic, silver dial, date) still available (no options - so a date-less version may show up on another day...)
I think if they had options they would let you select them like they did with other models this sale. Would be a weird move by Stowa if they later offer a no-date version..

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
But they basically did that with the marine classic. Polished case model on day 2, brushed case model today. I think they are splitting the more popular watch models around like this... maybe.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Better odds: a Prodiver showing up as an Adventskalendar deal or Trump conceding the election.
I'll take the Prodiver. I'm normally not a fan of dive watches but I do like that model, it has a unique, striking look like nothing else on the market.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
So tomorrow

Flieger Icarus (blued hands, hand-wind), 20% off: €733.05

Day after tomorrow Flieger Klassik white, 20% off: €678,45 (with ETA-Top)

not a bad deal, I reckon an ETA 2824-top grade alone is like €300-400 if bought loose?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Oh my, today they had a B dial 40mm Flieger that went away in minutes. Maybe they had only one. You can definitely tell that their traditional 40mm Fliegers are their most popular watches.

EDIT: nvm looks like it's back in stock. Perhaps a glitch after someone ordered one. I do suspect this one won't last longer than a couple of days, though.

My Antea arrived a few days ago btw. Will be able to open it tomorrow and post pics.

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Huh, that's odd. Mine hasn't even been shipped out yet... Guess I'll have to send them an email tomorrow.

Anywho. Today's B-flieger is sold out. Day 11's A-flieger is also sold out. Definitely looks like the most popular model so far.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I think mine arrived the day after I got the FedEx shipping email from Stowa, so they might be a bit slow with emailing that it shipped. I was surprised how soon it arrived, actually.

Also note: I shipped it to my address in the Netherlands, and shipping from DE to NL is pretty fast. Shipping to Sweden would take longer. I wouldn’t worry, but sending an email can’t hurt.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm curious about something. Each of the days on the calendar include the following text below the date (this the for the 16th):

Start
16:00 am CET
(Central European Time)

What does the "am" indicate? I would assume that it means between midnight and noon. But, the time is 16:00, which is in the afternoon.o_O

21 - 40 of 49 Posts