WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Shipping to Sweden would take longer. I wouldn’t worry, but sending an email can’t hurt.
Got an email response just now from Stowa, basically a non-answer... "Please note at the moment the shipping time is before Christmas.
As soon as your parcel has been shipped you will receive the tracking details in a separate e-mail."

Sooo basically they haven't sent it out yet. I mean.. I'm not annoyed per se, but it's just odd that our orders were only a couple of hours apart, and there is such a large difference in ship times.

Sigh.

·
Registered
10,066 Posts
Sigh.
So, I've sent a request to cancel the Antea 390 order. They still have not shipped it, and at this point, there's no way it would get here in time before 24th even if they had sent it out this morning (which, again, they haven't). Heck, I go out of my way to ship out even a $200 used watch within the next working day, so Stowa taking more than 12 days without even a whisper is.. not a good look. :/

So I suppose soon the antea klassik 390 slot in the advent calendar should open back up, if anyone else was eyeing that.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
aw man what a bummer! That's bad on their part, did they explain anything or say it was gonna be before/after Christmas?

The only thing that we might've done differently is the payment method. But they should've shipped it. Odd, can't blame you for canceling.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts