WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow watch lovers,
I have always gotten valuable advice here on the forum. Please, I wanted to ask for your advice. I have a Rolex 5513 that I bought a while ago that did not come with a bracelet. Where would your recommend is a good place to find a vintage oyster bracelet?

I'm not looking for a specific year or anything like that. Just a place where I can find an good affordable authentic bracelet. I do not trust ebay or any other similar sites. And I must admit, I don't know anything about the bracelet serials and what they mean.

Thank you so much, I appreciate all your help!

·
Registered
85 Posts
You can set up a saved search to get email updates on watchrecon or watchpatrol which will send you emails when your keywords get listed. I did buy my vintage jubilee bracelet off ebay. It can be a minefield but if you find one actually at auction you'll probably pay a fair value. Just make sure to do your research.

Here's some quick info regarding serials as well as the bracelet code and endlink code:

https://sweepinghand.co.uk/useful-info/rolex-bracelet-codes/

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Point your internet browser to Vintage Rolex Forum. That have an active trading section where some of the vendors have some magic access to old authentic bracelets.

Just keep in mind the words 'good', 'affordable' and 'authentic' are not always part of the same transaction. You get what you pay for and desirable older bracelets generally don't come cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts