WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The ad doesn't show pics of the actual watch... Is that how it was when you bought it? I'd never buy a watch without detailed actual pics... Glad you got your money back.
Hmm, that's strange. When I posted the link, there were more pics, and they were of the actual watch. The same was true when I originally bought it. Wonder why they took them down? They do still have the video.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Update: They are looking to try and find a suitable replacement for an exchange over the next day or two..... A refund is still not being offered, nor is a replacement bezel & crystal.
I hope that you will be lucky enough to find a suitable exchange that you are equally excited about, but if not, I would definitely talk to your CC company because the condition of that watch sounds as if it is not at all consistent with how they described it to you.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
They should offer a refund. I believe you should disclose the seller. This is not appropriate

I hope that you will be lucky enough to find a suitable exchange that you are equally excited about, but if not, I would definitely talk to your CC company because the condition of that watch sounds as if it is not at all consistent with how they described it to you.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
They should offer a refund. I believe you should disclose the seller. This is not appropriate
The situation is resolved. Here are my posts from earlier in the thread.

Update: I have sent the watch back and received my money back. All's well that ends well, I guess, but it wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience.
I feel obligated to update this thread as a heads up to anyone else. The watch has been relisted at the same price, without mention of the damage.
https://www.thewatchbox.com/shop/4183315.html?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=criteo

I don't mean to put Govberg on blast, since they did eventually make me whole, but if anyone else is considering this watch, look closely at the pictures. Govberg doesn't have sort of "condition" rating or description in their listings.

If anyone wants to know what I paid for the watch, pm me. I don't plan on buying from them again, having been sent a non-functional watch 2 out of 2 times.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Call the dealer and get that sorted out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts