WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Sorry if this is in the wrong section, it seemed like the best place for it.

My girlfriends 21st birthday is coming up and I wanted to buy her something special. I've got her pretty much every kind of jewellery except a watch and I figured now was as good a time as any to get her a nice watch, maybe with an engraving for her birthday. The thing is, I don't have a clue what to get her. She has a charm bracelet already, and mainly wears silver stuff, but I'm not a fan of the silver watches I've seen. I had a quick look through her Tumblr and found some pictures of watches that she reblogged to give an idea of what she might like. Oh and my budget is £150 max.

tumblr_mwix9tG0Mv1r3187no1_500.jpg tumblr_mve1f4FRIm1sk2uxdo1_500.jpg tumblr_mzzmviMg8G1sksk7mo1_500.jpg

Any suggestions?? :)

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Take her to lunch and then take her watch shopping, either in a store or online. Let her select the watch. Your chances of getting it right are almost zero. I'm not picking on you, it's that way for everyone.

It's practically impossible for someone to find the right watch for anyone else. Everyone has different tastes. These threads end up with 50 different suggestions listed, they will likely all be different and likely all be different from what your girlfriend would choose. You can use the suggestions as a guide but let her choose if you want to get it right.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Michael Kor, Gucci, and any of the fashion watches like that.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Time to look at Citizen or Seiko.

·
Premium Member
69,696 Posts
Watches are strange things. One man's (or woman's) food is another's poison so take her watch shopping with 150 quid in your pocket.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bought my wife a mother of pearl Seiko chrono. It's very feminine but sturdy, looks beautiful, and is appropriate for almost any occasion.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts