WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I am about to buy my first Tissot and like the look of the PRS-516 (this one in particualr: T044.417.21.051.00). The problem is I can't work out whether the bracelet has holes in it or not, as I've seen pictures which seem to show it both ways. Here are two examples from two online stores, but there are plenty of other pictures about too:
Tissot Gents PRS516 Chronograph T044.417.21.051.00 | the Watch Hut
Mens Tissot PRS516 Chronograph Watch T0444172105100 - WATCH SHOP.com™

Does anyone know whether this is just the way the pictures are taken or whether some models have holes and some not? If so how do I know before I order as the model numbers seem the same (I think I prefer the model without the holes)?

On a related note I also like the black V8 (Mens Tissot V8 Chronograph Watch T0394171105700 - WATCH SHOP.com™). does anyone have any views on which is the better between the PRS-516 and the V8? as you might see from the styling, I'd really like a Tag but can't afford one just yet :-( and from what I've read Tissot seems like a good value alternative for those of us trying to start on the ladder

thanks for any advice.

Aaron

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I believe newer productions do not come with the holes,and the older models do. You just will have to e-mail them and make sure you get the bracelet that you want..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts