WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell a mint condition Soarway Diver Ti and am wondering what is the best way to do it (ebay, jeweler, this site, etc).
The watch was given as a wrap gift from James Gandolfini to the crew of The Sopranos about a year and half ago. It has a titanium case, deep black dial, and oiled calfskin band. Also, it's engraved on the back "The Sopranos 1997-2007 'Rest in Peace' Thank You --J.G."
The watch is still in its original packaging, comes with a certificate of authenticity and still has about 8 months left on its extended warranty.

I've never sold anything of this nature, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have a rough idea of the retail value via ebay (appx. $2,200), but am wondering if that's the safest and/or most effective method of selling.

Thanks in advance,
M

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
There is a seller's forum on this site, I would do some searching there and you will find some that have sold and be able to get an idea what the watch might be worth. You can also post your watch with pictures there, but you must list a price.

Discussions of sales are not permitted within the brand forums, so posting in that section is your best bet.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
List your watch o the Sales corner here.
A search of the SC will give you an idea of what they go for.
You can only go into detail of a sale on the SC, not here.
Good luck
J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.