WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm looking to expand my modest watch collection with something new (currently owns a Omega PO). I want something completly different from the PO in terms of style and these two models from B seems perfect to me, but I can't decide which of them I should go for. I have very small wrists (6,25 inch.) and I can't find a dealer with the B-1 in stock to see if it's too big for me, I have tried the AS but prefer the look of the B-1. Can you guys help me out?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't the B1 discontinued - hence no stock.
Yes it have been replaced by the Airwolf, but how's the B-1 compared to the PO 42mm in size and weight, since the only way for me to get hold of one is through sales corner or ebay can someone give me some advice what to look for and what price range I can expect?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Have you tryed the aerospace yet? Its light and feels great on the wrist. If your looking for something different, it will be definitly this watch. I just got mine yesterday. It is 42 cm and thinner then most of the other Breitlings. Having worn my superocean this morning, I am now enjoying the weight difference of my aero. Yet while the aerospace is thinner then most B's its still 110% breitling.

My wrists are also really small and the 42cm is about the largest that works well with my wrist. The AD also said that 42 would be max. Another AD gave me the same advice over my omega speedy. The speedmaster reduced looked a whole lot better then the prof, atleast on my scrawney arm.

pete

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tryed the aerospace yet? Its light and feels great on the wrist. If your looking for something different, it will be definitly this watch. I just got mine yesterday. It is 42 cm and thinner then most of the other Breitlings. Having worn my superocean this morning, I am now enjoying the weight difference of my aero. Yet while the aerospace is thinner then most B's its still 110% breitling.

My wrists are also really small and the 42cm is about the largest that works well with my wrist. The AD also said that 42 would be max. Another AD gave me the same advice over my omega speedy. The speedmaster reduced looked a whole lot better then the prof, atleast on my scrawney arm.

pete
I've tried the AS at a local dealer and it was great on my wrist but I like looks of the dial on the B-1 more, maybe some nice AS wristshots can change my mind, or can a B-1 owner with small wrist give his opinion? ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

I'm looking to expand my modest watch collection with something new (currently owns a Omega PO). I want something completly different from the PO in terms of style and these two models from B seems perfect to me, but I can't decide which of them I should go for. I have very small wrists (6,25 inch.) and I can't find a dealer with the B-1 in stock to see if it's too big for me, I have tried the AS but prefer the look of the B-1. Can you guys help me out?
I strongly recommend you try one on first I have a Chronospace which is similar in size to the Aerospace. The size of the watch is not the problem it's the size of the strap. I have only a 6" circumference wrist and Breitling do not make a leather strap small enough to fit my wrist properly, hence the watch hangs under my wrist and tends to get scratched. Maybe an expanding strap could be shortened enough but check before you buy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your input and nice wristshot flyinghell34, it made me more convinced that I should go for the B-1, if the Breitling OEM leather strap is too long for my tiny wrist then there must some other strap options for it I hope. When I tried the Aerospace the bracelet wasn't fitted for me so I don't know if it will actually fit me.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
:-! Go for it. I dont have a very large wrist (around 7") and i have a B1 that fits me very very nicely. go for it, you will not regret it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it's on top of the list for my next purchase, I'll have to find a good deal from a trusty seller first or else I will consider buying a new AS instead.

:-! Go for it. I dont have a very large wrist (around 7") and i have a B1 that fits me very very nicely. go for it, you will not regret it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The B-1 wears very comfortably on my 6.5" wrist on the bracelet. It (like the Emergency, surprisingly) is a great choice if you have a small wrist, largely because of the short horns and very supple bracelet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts