WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am looking for an automatic diver with an exhibition back. The only one that I have found thus far is the Orient Beast line (should I get yellow or orange?). Keep in mind my idea of affordable is less than 150 dollars US. Thanks!!

santasmile

Attachments

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hey everyone, I am looking for an automatic diver with an exhibition back. The only one that I have found thus far is the Orient Beast line (should I get yellow or orange?). Keep in mind my idea of affordable is less than 150 dollars US. Thanks!!

santasmile
My question is where did you find the yellow version because someone else is looking for that color also.

Remember theres the Black Monster, Orange Monster, and a few other seiko's that are nice. Im sure someone will either post some more or you can just do a search on here because some how I remember someone asking the samething before.

By the way here are my Beast

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Bob as far as F&F and Dependability they both are great watches except that the OB has a exhibition back sits a little higher and some say that the ss band isnt that great (I beg to differe but JMHO) Now with the OM its sits flat on the wrist has a nicer fit band but no exhibition back but overall both are great watches for the price (just two different styles). If you like the Seiko tuna can or the sawtooth then the Orient Beast would be for you otherwise get the Orange Monster.

Choices Choices Choices Right either one is great and you cant loose

PS HABEEB your right about the Divers (Seiko)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts