WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are there any affordable alternatives to the Breitling SuperOcean? I would love to find a new, or readily available used option (quartz or automatic) for under $500. Any ideas would be much appreciated! :-!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
drmctroll said:
Bump as am also looking for something similar, preferably auto... love the crown of the superocean if possible
I give you praises for not starting a new thread :D look at the zodiac above

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where can i find one?? what is DOTD? and are there parts for it/ i hate that face. looking to defiantly put a mesh on it.

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
I'm actually quite surprised, over a 1000 views and only 4 replies? I thought there are tons of SO homages out there. I'm curious myself specifically what these are.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
I'm actually quite surprised, over a 1000 views and only 4 replies? I thought there are tons of SO homages out there. I'm curious myself specifically what these are.
You have to consider this is actually an old thread... Viewership maybe high but not alot of suggestion.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
The best one I have seen is a Kadloo Mediterranee. You would have to keep an eye on the sales forum though. I believe they are discontinued.

kadloo.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts