WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just successfully completed my 3+ year project, it's time to reward myself. I love the look of the Gavox Squadron and the Trintec Zulu-01 Chronograph (old version). But while both are great watches (and having the bezel is a 'must' for me), neither bear the full 'diving' certification (200m or deeper).

The JTC and BlancPain versions are stunning, but I won't spend that much on a tool that is likely to get dinged in the field.

Any recommendations for a true diving rated chronograph similar in appearance to the Gavox or the Trintec?

Post will be copied in Affordables, Pilot & Military and Diving forums

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the replies. The Sinn is just about the right one... aside from price tag... but it has the look I am after.

A true 200m(+) version of something like these is what I seek

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Finding an affordable 200m chronograph is kind of rare. Add in the pilot styling makes it even more difficult.

Orient Captain is the only other one besides the Seiko Solar Divers that I can think of.

Gerlach Enigma is also 200m, but not quite the same style. I only like he white dial version. The other colors were so close to being great, but they missed IMO.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts