WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow enthusiasts!

So it's a big birthday for me in March, and my partner wants to get me a nice watch, I normally collect the cheapest of the cheap unusual watches like the Alpha Jump Hour and Rose Flight half face watches (won't post photos as not sure if they are homage or just clones). I am looking for a more premium, but not overly expensive Chinese watch, say maybe £200 tops with unusual movements, something like the TAO 290WD would be perfect, but I can't find them anywhere, so would love some suggestions.

Thanks in advance! :-!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Hello fellow enthusiasts!

So it's a big birthday for me in March, and my partner wants to get me a nice watch, I normally collect the cheapest of the cheap unusual watches like the Alpha Jump Hour and Rose Flight half face watches (won't post photos as not sure if they are homage or just clones). I am looking for a more premium, but not overly expensive Chinese watch, say maybe £200 tops with unusual movements, something like the TAO 290WD would be perfect, but I can't find them anywhere, so would love some suggestions.

Thanks in advance! :-!
It's not unique in terms of no one else making one, but £200 would probably buy a Perpetual regulator, which would seem to be an exceptionally nice watch for the price and is a rare arrangement in this price range too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooh thanks everyone, some really great suggestions there! if I get a bonus this year, can see me blowing a good chunk on more than one of these!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts