WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get too excited. It's a quartz everyday watch.

stats:

diameter: 40mm
style: guilloche dial, subseconds
clasp: butterfly
crystal: mineral
other function: date
cost: 185usd

007-1.jpg
009.jpg

010.jpg

Impression: is it worth 185? well, if you are not specifically looking for a dress watch with white guilloche dial and blue hands then no, it's absolutely not worth the money. I like this look and have been looking for something with this look (and affordable) for awhile.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Re: Affordable white face, guilloche dial, blue hands dress watch found. First impressions

I bought my wife a very similar watch from WoW for $118 before Xmas. We are very impressed with it. It's the Dreyfuss & Co. 1966 Quartz dress watch with bracelet.

I think for the money it's a very classy women's watch. Dreyfuss being a subsidiary of Rotary it's also waterproof, branded the "Seafarer's Standard" by Dreyfuss.

I bought it to replace her aging ESQ, which I had repaired and is now working again, and she likes the Dreyfuss better. More weight, easier to read with the blue hands.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Re: Affordable white face, guilloche dial, blue hands dress watch found. First impressions

Your description sounded like every Orient "Executive" watch.

I like this one a lot; clearly some Portugese stylings, but different enough to not be a homage. Good size too.

·
Registered
11 Posts

For cheaper than that i got the limited edition esq auto i posted in your other thread with saphire, eta 2824, and real alligator band. I dont see how anyone could pass up that kinda value but to each their own

1 - 4 of 4 Posts