WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Forum,

Over the past 9 months I've purchased 9 affordables. 5 of them I've decided to keep and 4 will be looking for a new home. With these funds I'll be looking to pick up a CWard C60 Trident (Blue). Lowball offers will be ignored as these prices are firm.

1. SOLD - Seiko SKX781 "OM": Really wanted to get my hands on this watch and see if I took to it, but just never ended up really liking it. Ordered from Amazon in late March of this year. Watch in excellent shape, no dings on the crystal, bezel or lugs. Comes with stock bracelet (all links and pins) and rubber diving straps. Includes boxes and papers as well. $160 CAD.

image(1).jpeg

image.jpeg

photo(1).JPG

2. Orient Power Reserve (CFDAC004W0): I was looking for a square watch since I tend to like them and this Orient also hit some of the notes of the Orient Milennium - in the end just never wore it. Ordered from Ebay in early June of this year, I have never worn the watch outside of the house. Condition is 99% - there are no marks on any part of the watch. Comes with box and papers. Watch is currently on a Fluco Salamander Strap, but the original bracelet is included. $225 CAD.

image(5).jpeg

image(4).jpeg

image(3).jpeg

3. Orient Symphony PVD: I bought this watch as my "dressy" watch but found that I prefer to wear a diver with my black tie clothing. Ordered from Discount Watch store in April of this year. There are no marks or dings on the watch, it has only been worn outside of the house once. The watch is currently on a cross-hatched Omega style leather band although the (junky) original black leather band is also included. Watch comes with box and papers. $100 CAD.

image(3).jpeg

image(4).jpeg

image(5).jpeg

4. Sold - Orient Blue Mako: I really like this watch and am sad to see it go, it just doesn't stack up to the Seiko SKX009 as a beater and I only need one. Ordered from Island Watch in April this year. This watch is in 99% condition with no dings or anything of the sort on the watch. Unfortunately the box and papers were lost so only the watch is being sold. Currently it is on a light brown leather riveted flight strap from Germany, but will also include the stock rubber as well as the blue and red nato from Clockworks Synergy pictured. $110 CAD.

image(2).jpeg

image(3).jpeg

image(4).jpeg

Prices do not include shipping but do include PayPal fees. I will be shipping from Toronto to Canada/CONUS only - shipping cost dependent on location, local deals are very welcome (SHIPPING NOW INCLUDED TO CANADIAN DESTINATION). Obviously willing to trade some/all + cash for a CWard Trident in Blue. You can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking,
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts