WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) Flawless watch with two (2) NATO straps. AIBI quartz watch. Daniel Wellington look and feel. $35 Pay Pal CONUS.

• Ultra-thin Case,Case Thickness:4mm,
  • Featuring White Dial with Silver-tone Hand and Index Hour Markers Dial Window Material:Sapphire Glass
  • The Interchangeable Strap Design Allows You to Swap Out the Nylon Strap for Any 20mm AIBI Watch
  • The case of the watch is 40mm in diameter and only about 4 mm high

This cool fun watch might just be the best deal on all WUS today!

AIBI.jpg AIBI_Straps.jpg

2) Funky Chairman Mao mechanical straight from
The source. Own this mechanical conversation piece for $20 Pay Pal CONUS

Mao_Watch.jpg

3) Miykon water resistant beater - I will toss in with either watch for $5 - not for sale independently
You want all three? $45 all in!

Great WUS feedback and reputation. APWINTER

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make me an offer. Bump AIBI with two NATO straps $30, Chinese mechanical $18, Toss in Mikon with either if wanted. ALL THREE $40 all in PAYPAL CONUS

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make me an offer. Bump AIBI with two NATO straps $30, Chinese mechanical $18, Toss in Mikon with either if wanted. ALL THREE $40 all in PAYPAL CONUS

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price drop bump! AIBI with two NATO straps $28 (the straps alone...), Chinese mechanical $15, Toss in Mikon with either if wanted. ALL THREE $38 all in PAYPAL CONUS Help me move them out.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump! Offers - AIBI looks sharp. Like a DW at a fraction of the cost! Spend that holiday $ on a great bargain.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump! Offers - AIBI looks sharp. Like a DW at a fraction of the cost! Spend that holiday $ on a great bargain.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts