WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I can blame Jon and PerK for many bad habits.. it was Jon and PerK who got me into all this vintage thing.. and therefore probably my wifes least favourite people lolololo :-D :-D
But after seeing Jon's geneve pictures i knew i had to have one. It has taen me over 1 1/2 years to find a nice one.. bought from a crazy Swedish guy who sells nice omegas to buy Timex :-D :-D :-D
So after 1 1/2 years of searching, hre is my geneve..

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wow, you did it again my friend...:p :p :p :p :p :p

What a gorgeous piece of Art, you sure do know how to pick 'em Mamas...:gold :gold :gold

Enjoy..

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Beautiful, Kevin! :-!

What a great addition to your vintage family.

Fr. John+

·
Premium Member
13,253 Posts
good catch mamas:-!

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Very nice

It looks very nice, Mamas. Well done! It's always exciting when a long search is complete.

Enjoy!

eric

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Re: Very nice

As always, a wonderful catch! It´s a beauty.

·
6,880 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the good wishes guys.. i have been thorugh quite a selling / buying phase recently .. i suppose as my interest gets more and more defined then i find i am selling a lot of watches that dont fit into this and buying other ones with the funds created. i'll probably sell 1 or 2 more then i think i'll be where i want to be :-!

·
Registered
530 Posts
gorgeous Geneve Mamas! a truly elegant piece!

I've often thought about this defining of interest and taste, and i wonder: will any of us really ever find ourselves where we want to be with our collections?!

I hope not.....that would mean the end of the fun!

best wishes

Colin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts