WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just about to push the button on an Airwolf or Skyracer with Steel Bezel, but wondered if I wish to chnage it to the black rubber or even red, would they fit. Also, would Breitling fit this as I know they are picky about changing parts not originally fitted to a watch.

Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
103 Posts
It would fit. Last time I asked Breitling service center and they told me so as long as I bring my Skyracer with me.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I called Breitling USA about this today. They said that the Skyracer Raven bezel is not interchangeable with the original stainless steel Skyracer bezel. They are attached differently.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I called Breitling USA about this today. They said that the Skyracer Raven bezel is not interchangeable with the original stainless steel Skyracer bezel. They are attached differently.
From what I understand, there's a slight difference in clearances, although I have not personally verified.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i had similar thoughts. i wanted to change the red Skyracer bezel for a green or black. the non-Breitling service center told me the parts were no interchangable. decided not to pursue it with that SC--didn't believe them. just saying...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts