WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodday, just recieved my second G-shock:-!

This one is a DW-9000 (are getting hard to find in a good state?)

The watchs + strap look as new, only the alarm-spring is missing:-s
Can anyone tell me if i can buy one at a Casio-dealer>
or can i buy one somewhere else??

I am located in Holland

p.s: My other watches (including Breitling) are getting not mutch wrist-time lately:think:

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Tudor Mic,

You might try locating a near Casio Service centre. Go to this JPC page and click on "Verkoop punten" You will find one in your neighborhood (I live in the small populated Zeeland and even I have one in the neighborhood). If it's a good service centre you might try to get one there. If that doesn't work, try to find an old G-Shock on eBay.de. You might get one for around €10.- or for spare parts. Unfortunately all my spare parts are used somewhere else, so I need to get one or two of them too.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tudor Mic,

You might try locating a near Casio Service centre. Go to this JPC page and click on "Verkoop punten" You will find one in your neighborhood (I live in the small populated Zeeland and even I have one in the neighborhood). If it's a good service centre you might try to get one there. If that doesn't work, try to find an old G-Shock on eBay.de. You might get one for around €10.- or for spare parts. Unfortunately all my spare parts are used somewhere else, so I need to get one or two of them too.

Cheers,

Sjors

Thanks Sjors:-!

I live in Zeeland also so maybe you can give me a specific adres:-s
As far as i know only in Middelburg they sell Casio's.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again Sjors!

I live in Middelburg and i think i will give the dealer in Vlissingen a Phone-call tomorrow and let you know what he said.b-)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi TDM,

Where do you live. Witsel in Vlissingen has the best service. If it doesn't work I can try to make a new spring for you at work. Unfortunately (for you) I have a 2 week vacation ;-)

Cheers,

Sjors
Hi Sjors,

You are very kind man I never ever seen! We lucky to have you here, God bless you!
You can use the springbar. Depend upon the size 16-18-22 in the picture here is 18 mm springbar:
Use wire-cutter snip around the bar, then break it:

After break the tube, pull the spring out:

The length can be stretched for contact-pressure or can be cut to fit:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts