WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
it actually looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Captain's Log...startdate 27923.....:-D

Actually, I don't how long it would take (or if at all) to be become familiar with the display,
but I kind of like novel way of reading the time. Reminds me of the "Predator" in that
"Arnie" movie; it had a funky pictographic countdown display in a cuff.

http://tokyoflash.com/viewwatch150H1Biohazard-watch.html

Thanks Sjors for providing up to the minute fashion trends.;-) :-!

·
Registered
783 Posts
haha hey Resin,
christmas is coming up. can i expect that watch in my mailbox christmas day from you? :-D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have to admit, reading the display per Resinbandit's informative post made me chuckle. This thing is a riot! :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
haha hey Resin,
christmas is coming up. can i expect that watch in my mailbox christmas day from you? :-D

Hi 1414,
Sure why not. Wait.....are you trying to tell us that you have alien DNA! I knew that Roswell Alien autopsy tape wasn't a fake! Now you just leave those cows alone okay. They say moo, produce beef and dairy products. Case closed let them be okay!

:-D ;-)

I had to laugh too az12vman, I still think it's clever. I couldn't help think that it would be good way to have a qualititative appreciation for time in a digital. I know Casio have tried this (not too successfull I think at times), but I like this. It would make a hell of a talking point.

I'll say this, it's a lot easier to read than that binary watch Sjors has.

·
Registered
783 Posts
ill do what i want with the cows Resin! :-D
i should make them produce butter instead of milk. that way i wont need to wait for my toast as long.... aliens like toast also! :-!

SJORS are you going to get a DNA watch?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I read all your post, bandido.|>

Your G friend

Adan

Hola ADAN,
LOL!
My apologies for not being clearer! I meant that the watch from tokyoflash would take me twenty minutes to read the time off it's face. It's very confusing:think: . I like the alien DNA one much better.

Ofcourse I enjoy reading your posts; time flies when you're having fun:-!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think the Scope watch is very straightforwrd to read and a lot easier than those binary and alien dna watches.:-D

Have a nice day,

Ad.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wonder how long them batteries last, especially with that multicolor LCD display.
Mot of these "Energy Drainers" are equipped with 2 CR-2032 batteries, so have quit a lot of energy. You have to activate the watch (like most LED watches), so it depends on how much you use it...

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 17 of 17 Posts