WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that my camo Mudman has a twisted (I don't know if this is the right word) module and it look like this

after visiting the service center the technician told me that he can't do anything about them but give me a clue about the 2 stopper that hold the module.

When I got home I open up my watch and file off the right side of the 2 stopper (showed in yellow circle) using art knife.

After several adjustment the module now sit perfectly.

I hope this can help other and I'm not holding any responsibitity of any broken module if it is not done right.

Wiyono

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice work. Perhaps you should call the service centre technician and let the guy know how to fix it for the next person with the same issue on their mudman. :-!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
thanks for sharing. though, i dun see the "twisted" module on the first pic. must be something wrong with my eyes.

good to know theres a solution to this. great job !!!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Nice job, Wiyono!

Thanks for posting your pics. If possible, post this also on the How To Subforum. :-!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wiyono!! NICE WORK!! :-!:-!:-!

@Mansrow,

Check this picture then check Wiyonos picture with the fixed module. b-)

(Hope you dont mind me using your picture Wiyono)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
ah, ok !!! i thought it was just the shadow of the lines. i have the 3v with reverse display and i see wat u mean now. thanks cutepape !!!!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,286 Posts
All my Mudmans have a twisted module like the one from Wiyono.
But i still lack the courage to open them up.... :roll:

BTW, in my atomic Mudman the module is straight.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great solution, thanks for sharing. Never know when some else will have the same problem. :-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
461 Posts
No problem Mr M :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
The easiest solution of course, is to buy a Gulfman. :-x:-x:-x ...:-d

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Perhaps you should call the service centre technician and let the guy know how to fix it for the next person with the same issue on their mudman.

I don't think that this work is recomended in the service department.
Also you have to align them to the correct position before you close the caseback.

All my Mudmans have a twisted module like the one from Wiyono.
But i still lack the courage to open them up....

The biggest challenge is not opening them up but try to file them steadyly and slowly without making the debris flying everywhere in the case.

The easiest solution of course, is to buy a Gulfman

I also prefer Gulfman but it seems that Mudman wins most heart here.

Wiyono

1 - 12 of 12 Posts