WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eight year old daughter has been observing her father in the throws of his latest "G" fever and all the watch photos on the computer lately. After initially concluding that her old man was even weirder than she thought, she decided she wanted her *own* watch pictures.

I gave her a Baby G not too long ago -- it is never too early to get them started! Here she is sporting it at the school bus stop around 7:30 this morning.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, nice shots. Is the watch able to communicate with other devices except for watches of the same type?
That is a very good question. I bought it for her and have stowed the manual, but I never tried to use the communication feature. Perhaps when she is a bit older, we'll try to explore together what this Baby-G can do.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Very cool watch! I bought my daughter a white jelly Baby-G and loves it but, what exactly about the communications function? Is it tel numbers? When you jump into the instructions let us know. Might be a fun function.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think they just send things like telephone numbers between watches if I recall via a infra red beam from a certain distance!
Does this have a plastic buckle or a metal one by the way?
My girl likes this watch in pink,I think the steel buckle will be stronger but white maybe looks better to go with the watch?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think they just send things like telephone numbers between watches if I recall via a infra red beam from a certain distance!
Does this have a plastic buckle or a metal one by the way?
My girl likes this watch in pink,I think the steel buckle will be stronger but white maybe looks better to go with the watch?
This has a white plastic buckle, I believe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts