WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 4003 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the main Tisell thread was getting so huge, and as someone pointed out it might be a good idea to open new threads, I thought I'd set one up for the Tisell Sub / marine dive.

Post your pics, mods, questions and more here and I'm sure we'll be able to help.

To get the ball rolling, here's a few pics of my all black, ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal, miyoto and 200m wr... All for about £125... Can't get much better value than that!

Show us what you've got, and what you've done to them.

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Black
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Expecting my 2nd Tisell, the green Hulk sub within the next week.

Could not wait to lay my hands on it. :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Since the lume is poor on the Sub, has anyone tried any custom hands with C1 lume which doesn't look too out of place on the Tisell sub? Please post lume photos and the source of the hands too, would be great for future buyers, thanks!

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
If possible, I would like to order one without date too. :-d

Reactions: abhis54

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
If poor lume is a weak point due to costs, has anyone tried to email them and ask if they're willing to lume with paint the customer provides? I read on the longer thread they're willing to install hands provided by the customer, it might be worth a shot with lume paint.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
I also wanted to order no cyclop. But looking to the photos I kind miss it Need to decide...
Same here, I wanted to order my 2nd Tisell without the cyclop.

However, Imho, without the cyclop, somehow it seems to lose certain character. Maybe how a Sub Date should look, is so ingrained in our mind that we did not even realised.

That is why my 2nd incoming Sub Hulk will come as it is, even though I could have ask Tisell to have the cyclop remove.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Even I miss the cyclops... May be I will get the Hulk just to get the feel.... What do you guys say about a custom sub if we get a respectable people on board

Sent from iPhone
What do you mean by custom sub? Something like WUS limited edition?

1 - 20 of 4003 Posts