1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
That seller seem to sometimes have time critical sales. That sale only lasted for 3 hours. But he still has it listed in another listing for 31290 JPY. However there is still one that has 3 hours left before end listed at yahoo Auctions for a BIN price of 21000JPY here:

¿·ÉÊ̤»ÈÍÑ¡ª¡ú'01¥¤¥ë¥¯¥¸²ñµÄ¸ÂÄê¥Õ¥í¥Ã¥°¥Þ¥ó¡úGW-200K-2JR¡ú - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

You have to use FromJapan bid agent to bid on it. Charge 1 will be about 22050JPY and charge 2 perhaps around 3000-5000JPY so totaling around 25000-27000JPY or about $308-$334USD at the most.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Joakim Agren, for the information, I have never used japan yahoo auction before and using an agent surely drives up the cost. I think I will wait a little.

@Kung-fusion, that's a good deal you got there, how is the condition on that watch, after all, it's ten years old, how does the resin bezel and strap holding up ?

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
It was a quick buy-it-now on a new listing. I don't think the previous owner wore it more than a few times. It looked almost new. I don't wear it myself. The resin shows no sign of stiffness or degradation. Still holds a charge, too. I assume the original solar battery. No evidence of the case being opened. I don't know why, but this model seems a lot easier to find than the two that came after it: the red jelly and the blue jelly ICERCS. It might be that the red and blue jellies are just so popular with collectors that they don't change hands very often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts