WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 6 week old, almost new 42mm Omega Planet Ocean with the 2500d movement. This watch has a serial number that starts with 861 which is the highest I have ever seen and probably one of the last ever made. I purchased this watch from an Omega authorized dealer. I purchased the watch on the 15th of October 2012 so its only 1 month old and still has over 2 years 11 months left on the 3 year warranty. It's in mint beautiful condition and keeps superb time!. It comes on a Hadley Roma leather strap with white stitching. I do not like the bracelet because its heavy so I sold it when I first got it. This watch comes complete with the outer white box, red leather box as well as all 3 cards including the stamped and dated warranty card. This watch has the 2500d movement as you can see by the date font and the late serial number that starts with 861. The 2500d movement was only used in the POs that were made in the last few months of production so it's a rare watch since they stopped making this watch. The PO 2500d has the 3 level co axial escapement compared to the 2 level found in the 2500c. I'm asking$2650 shipped by wire or paypal(plus split fees). You will not find a basically new PO with a 861xxxxx serial number and 2500d movement for this price. I will only ship within the CONUS. If paying by paypal, please make sure you have a confirmed address. I have been a member of this forum for over 4 years and have recently sold a PO 8500 and a few other Omegas and have references as well as perfect feedback of 1290 on the bay. I love this watch but I have to sell it to fund another purchase. Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts