WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at Best Buy, but I returned it. I decided to wait for more functionality with the watch. I am a dive watch collector, I don't dive but I swim with my watch, so waterproof important. Build in GPS and fitness functions a must for a smartwatch, to me that is what makes a watch smart. I love the idea of a wearable Apple product, but I need something more than a iPhone accessory. A stand alone watch with some basic functionality that meets my needs is a must.
As I am not asking for much I will continue to wear my dive watch and a misfit and carry my iPhone to achieve the functionality I require. Hopefully I don't have long to wait.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
I have a few dive watches myself. I've got lots of Apple products but not an Apple watch. I don't see any practical benefits for my particular lifestyle. I do wonder whether they'll release it with a new OS, and as a suppository. That'd be the ultimate Apple wearable IMO.

I do like the metallic-looking bands they've got though.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Build in GPS and fitness functions a must for a smartwatch, to me that is what makes a watch smart.
Fair enough. If I could make my [now discontinued] Garmin 410 half as thick and completely revamp the cruddy UI, I might still be trying to use it regularly. It's good at the fitness gig even if it's a relative pain to use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts