WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
This thought just crossed my mind,
Have you seen some Brand logo that reminds you of a Watch Brand logo??

Just now i Saw "Halios" while looking at this "Medela" cream ahahah
Font Logo Symbol Brand Circle

Font Advertising Label Drink Logo

Please Share your experience :)

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
I draw few lines, you'll start to see lululemon logo a whole new level. I don't think I am female-obsessed or crazy, I think it is hidden in their logo of yoga pants booty.
View attachment 15992845 View attachment 15992846
Wait, Lululemon wasn't a vagina? Honestly I thought that was what they were going for given their target audience. I thought the only reason no one complained was because they didn't want to get pilloried for begin anti-feminist. What else is it supposed to be? A woman's head?

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Wait, Lululemon wasn't a vagina? Honestly I thought that was what they were going for given their target audience. I thought the only reason no one complained was because they didn't want to get pilloried for begin anti-feminist. What else is it supposed to be? A woman's head?
Ha, I think, my opinion, is well exercised, fitted, nice, round, tiny booty as lululemon's loyal customers' ultimate physic goal. Nothing anti-feminine of being healthy as independent adult. Or it can be luxurious hair. Anyway, once you see my lines, you cannot unseen it from now on.

I am so full of cr:p. Sorry guys, you guys carry on. I have contributed enough none sense for you to laugh about.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will give you One more, this one is a country exclusive

Brown Triangle Symbol Font Electric blue
seiko 5 logo and "Comboios de Portugal"(Portugal trains)
Font Electric blue Pattern Art Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: Tjcdas
1 - 16 of 16 Posts