WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Alpha Gel is a soft Silicone material with the following qualities, use in the field of absorbtion:
Cushioning & vibration: Alpha Gel’s softness allows for deflection required for shock absorption and vibration damping, providing excellent cushioning and vibration damping performance.

Durability : Alpha Gel is highly resistant to ozone, UV rays, and chemicals, making it possible to use in a variety of locations. In addition, performance is maintained even after repeated compression.

Stable Performance: It’s properties show little change in the -40 to 200 degrees range, providing stable performance.

Enhanced performance :On top of the unique combination of excellent features, also works as a reliable foundation for additional functions and for enhancing performance without compromising the merit softness brings.

Extremely High Safety It’s composition makes it harmless to the human body and to the environment, causing no allergies when touched, and emitting no harmful gases when burned.

story by MaterialDistrict

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
So you like to create as many threads as you can? Google and search bar are your friends.
Indeed,but he'll be wanting to raise his 'post' count so he can qualify for all forum privileges, like the buy & sell bit LOL

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Indeed,but he'll be wanting to raise his 'post' count so he can qualify for all forum privileges, like the buy & sell bit LOL
We all have been new at some point and were in a similar position.

I agree he may find out much info using the forum search function, but I also trust his questions and enthusiasm to be genuine.

I had some of the same technical questions when I was a newbie and even today I'm find myself curious.

·
G-Shock Mod
13,911 Posts
Chill. The forum is here for civilized discussion, as well as beginner questions.

If you see a question that has been asked thousands of times before and you are tired of it. Just move on to the next thread.

In the mean time, we monitor and ban speed posters who just to be here to get their post count up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why have a forum if everything can be googled? I thought the point of a forum was to discuss our interest/hobby of G Shock. Technically, anything here could just be googled. I enjoy the human interaction. Isn't that the point of a forum?

·
Registered
12,307 Posts
Chill. The forum is here for civilized discussion, as well as beginner questions.

If you see a question that has been asked thousands of times before and you are tired of it. Just move on to the next thread.

In the mean time, we monitor and ban speed posters who just to be here to get their post count up.
Worthless post trying to get to 10,000~

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Why have a forum if everything can be googled? I thought the point of a forum was to discuss our interest/hobby of G Shock. Technically, anything here could just be googled. I enjoy the human interaction. Isn't that the point of a forum?
why take the time to make a post, wait for a reply, respond to a reply etc etc when you can have your answer in seconds?
im all for discussion, helping n00bs, useless banter and outright trash talking but when it comes to clear cut fact finding there are far better/quicker options at your disposal. youll also find you'll get better answers if the questions you ask are more thought out and based on research youve done yourself rather than any random thoughts that may pop into your head, if thats your style of human interaction, one of the many groups on facebook is probably more your speed |>

·
Registered
28,227 Posts

He/she/it is definitely not a speed poster but ..... 1000000% stepping up the pace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.