WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sucks<br>
<br>
Ordered a Paul Newman with no bracelet and a display back after seeing them on here. Couple of emails back and forth, and we get it all set and I pay them.<br>
<br>
I don't hear anything for a few weeks, but after a couple more emails, they finally tell me its been shipped.<br>
<br>
So they they send me the watch with the steel case back instead of display. I tell them to send me the display back and Ill put it on myself. They say they don't have any, and they're not making them anymore. I ask for a $25 refund for it, they say sorry, not company policy, you can get a discount on your next order. I tell them I'm not interested, so they tell me to send it back.<br>
<br>
<br>
Now they expect me to pay shipping charges to get the money back on an order they screwed up. Fricking ridiculous.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
I had a couple of Alphas that were DOA so I just tossed them. The ones that worked seem to be pretty good performers but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they stopped working. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
29,076 Posts
I had a couple of Alphas that were DOA so I just tossed them. The ones that worked seem to be pretty good performers but I wouldn't lose any sleep if they stopped working. You get what you pay for.
Good advice.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Enough source code of page breaks to fill a swimming pool.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enough source code of page breaks to fill a swimming pool.
Yeah, I don't know how that happened. I went back in to edit something and try to get the pic off, and that's how it turned out.

Watch my language for SOB? Sorry, didn't know I was in church.

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
Did you order your Paul Newman w/o bracelet + EXTRA case back? If this is the case, you should have 2 backs. 1 original case back + 1 display case back. If you order Paul Newman w/o bracelet with exchanged of display case back. Then you have 1 case back.

If it is exchanged case back, then later you only get original case back instead of display. you watch still has 1 case back. Then you didn't pay extra for an extra back, then you wouldn't entitle for a $25 dollar refund. You are just not getting 100% what you were ordering for. For watch like Alpha, prob display case back and original case back prob doesn't have price difference.

Since I don't know 100% how your order was process, that is all I can say for help. However I understand your anger not getting what you want.

p.s. Although here is not Church, there are Forum Rules and Guidelines. Foul language violates rule #2.

Forum Rules and Guidelines - Watchuseek

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
Read the Rules and keep your language work and family friendly. It isn't difficult.

Reactions: BGPT23

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Actually, the issue here is that I didnt get what I paid for.
He's saying buying a knock off (homage is we're being PC) is what it is: a cheap watch designed to mimic the appearance of another, distinctive timepiece. Nobody really expects them to be a customer service oriented business model at $160.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts