WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a thumbs up |> for the customer service response from Alpina. And I haven't even received the actual watch yet.

short history: I purchased an Alpina Startimer chronograph "online" from an authorized dealer as I was unable to travel to the location and I cannot find Alpina in my area. Given the pictures sent, I sent a query to the official Alpina site and they responded the next day with two suitable options for me.

In short, just want to say I'm impressed with the service so far from the Alpina AD and from Alpina themselves.

Looking forward to getting the watch and enjoying it.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Which model? and which AD? would love to see some pics when you receive it

Just wanted to give a thumbs up |> for the customer service response from Alpina. And I haven't even received the actual watch yet.

short history: I purchased an Alpina Startimer chronograph "online" from an authorized dealer as I was unable to travel to the location and I cannot find Alpina in my area. Given the pictures sent, I sent a query to the official Alpina site and they responded the next day with two suitable options for me.

In short, just want to say I'm impressed with the service so far from the Alpina AD and from Alpina themselves.

Looking forward to getting the watch and enjoying it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the Alpina Startimer pilot chronograph.

Black dial on a bracelet.

As for the AD, they are in the US but don't think they are a sponsor here so I won't put up the name.

Once I get some pics, l'll see about putting some up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I happen to want to buy the exact same model from Alpina. I can't find their AD too in Singapore. Thanks for sharing, man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts