WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Here is an excellent Swiss diver that I picked up a couple of years ago from the original owner (who bought it new from an AD in Seattle in June of 2016) and have enjoyed immensely. I now find myself having to part with it only because I have 'too many watches' and must move one out if I want to move one in. Selling at a low price in order to make that happen.

The watch is in excellent condition, with no significant scratches to the body (found two micro hairlines under loupe), and minimal desk swirls to bracelet and to the rubber strap's deployment clasp. The Extreme Sailing is a Limited Edition, Alpina model number Al525X4V6, this one is #108

The watch features an AR coated sapphire crystal, sapphire bezel, a Sellita auto movement (not sure which one), and a beautiful combination of brushed and polished finishes. The watch originally came with the bracelet, which the original owner had professionally rebrushed, and is still in excellent condition.
The original owner also bought and included an authentic Alpina rubber strap with deployment clasp (the strap is sized to my 7" wrist, the bracelet with extra links can accommodate up to 8.5"). The watch is quite accurate, at about +5 per day. The lume is great for night time viewing.
It was fully serviced a year ago at Time Central in Ontario - the reason being that I stripped the crown threads. They replaced the crown and did a full service, all under warrantee.

The watch comes with the bracelet (with extra links), the rubber strap, case, box, papers (warrantee booklet and certificate of authenticity), and original tags.
The list price for the bracelet version (without the Alpina rubber strap with deployment clasp) was $1695 USD. I am asking $650 USD (including watch, bracelet, rubber deployment strap, box, papers etc).

Here are the specs and photos of the watch:

Case Size 44 mm
Case Thickness 13 mm
Case Material Stainless Steel
Crown Screw Down
Case Back Transparent Screw Down
Dial Color Black
Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Hands Silver-tone luminescent
Markers Minute Markers around the outer rim
Dial Markers luminescent hours
Luminescence Hands and Markers
Bezel Uni-directional Rotating
WR 300m
Date window at 3:00 position
Country of origin Switzerland

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just realized that when I posted this from my phone it became utterly unreadable with syntax errors. Corrected.
Note that price is including shipping to US/Canada.

Ken

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bump. Again, full kit includes the watch, the stainless steel butterfly deployment bracelet, as well as box, papers etc AND the rubber deployment strap

Offers welcome

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts