WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

What does everyone think of the Alpina smartwatches?

Had a fair few come and go where i work and I think they're great, love the fact you get smartwatch technology in an analogue watch body!

Included this one because it's fav!

AL-282LBGR4V6-Alpina-Seastrong-Horological-Smartwatch.jpg

·
Moderator German Watches Forum
6,125 Posts
You may want to read the discussion there. --> New Alpina Alpiner X smart watch
<https://www.watchuseek.com/f513/new-alpina-alpiner-x-smart-watch-4662753.html>

Thanks,
rationaltime

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have one on order. They allowed people a lot of flexibility to design their own watch during the KS campaign, which I think they got a bit in over their heads from the original time/delivery estimates of May.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got mine a few weeks ago. great looking watch with great features.
The only hick up i've had so far, is that the last two weeks it's had issues pairing.
Put in a ticket with alpina. Waiting to see....

·
Registered
788 Posts
I got mine a few weeks ago. great looking watch with great features.
The only hick up i've had so far, is that the last two weeks it's had issues pairing.
Put in a ticket with alpina. Waiting to see....
Hello fellow Alpina Seastrong HSW owners!

I actually think this is the best hybrid on the market, in terms of looks. The only thing that annoys me is needing to switch to sleep mode or activity mode. I would have preferred it to be running either mode regardless, after all it should be smart enough. I've had it a couple of times now, where it's actually not in sleep/night mode and my alarm hasn't fired!

I just have to get into the habit of checking its in sleep/night mode to ensure the alarm fires before heading to bed. A bit annoying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts