WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This just arrived from Japan to NH in about 3 days. I returned one to a seller last week when it did not arrive as described. Thought about it and decided to send Katsu-san an email.

Just a couple of very quick pics. Thanks to all who have given me advise and especially Gabe:-! I think this is the 6th watch I have ordered from Higuchi.

I will obtain some better shots later .

I have about a 7.25 wrist.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
You got it yeah! :-! Ain't it grand! A big congrats to you enjoy it a ton.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The black dial version has always been my favorite Sumo variant. Looks perfect on your wrist...
This watch has really impressed me. So far the watch is WOW! I am used to Breitling bracelets (pilot) but I have to say they got it right with this watch. Took one link out and have been wearing it a little loose...very comfy.:-!

You got it yeah! :-! Ain't it grand! A big congrats to you enjoy it a ton.
Thanks and it is much more than I expected!!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Looks good buddy :-!

I was torn between getting a Tuna or Sumo. I got the Tuna due to it being discontinued as the SBBN007 model to be released as another model number with the same movement for almost double :-( I still want a Sumo though. b-)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Awesome PJ!! :-!
I wish I have wrist size like yours.
My tiny wrist just couldn't wear it. :-(

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good buddy :-!

I was torn between getting a Tuna or Sumo. I got the Tuna due to it being discontinued as the SBBN007 model to be released as another model number with the same movement for almost double :-( I still want a Sumo though. b-)
I am amazingly fussy when it comes to legibility and comfort. I wanted a new watch and nearly sprung for the new Aquatimer cause I love lume!! Ok, so many would ridicule me for even putting them in the same sentence; however, I am happy with my choice (and so is my wallet:-d). Love the classic look and the detail. Yes it would be perfect with sapphire but the 20mm bracelet helps make the watch what it is IMHO.

When you can pick one up I think you will be surprised by the fit and finish. I was a PO owner twice so I see why people compare. I find the Sumo to be more comfortable than the PO because of the micro.

So far so good:-!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
:-!

Running about plus 4 so far so even more impressed. It does hug your wrist so you never know;-)

Very nice! :-! Wear it in good health.

I concur, it wears and hugs comfortably on my 6.5" wrist as well. My blue one is on my wrist as I'm typing this.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice! :-! Wear it in good health.

I concur, it wears and hugs comfortably on my 6.5" wrist as well. My blue one is on my wrist as I'm typing this.

Saw your pics and it's a beauty:-!

Black takes on a blue hue in the bright sun.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wow. Look at that thing. Very nice. Enjoy it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts