WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any time I buy a watch that I like I usually buy two or more of the same watch and horde them.Just my obsessive nature I guess.o|

Does anyone else do this?
Does this mean Im an incurable WIS?:think:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You are not alone and neither am I o|

·
Registered
405 Posts
Not a bad idea. Sometimes when I buy a nice one I wish I bought two - one to wear, one to keep in the original condition... and it's not only watches :) but usually can't afford that.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Not that I would, but I WISH I could afford to buy two of every thing! I'm willing to settle for ONE Blancpain 50 F or Navitimer World.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
It really only makes sense if the plan is to wear them at the same time, one per wrist. No one likes mismatched watches.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any time I buy a watch that I like I usually buy two or more of the same watch and horde them.Just my obsessive nature I guess.o|

I usually buy a matching watch for my boyfriend. He likes watches but not as much as I do.

Here's what I last bought him: http://movadousa.com/1-378516011-B000E39SOM-Movado_Mens_Juro_Stainless_Steel_Watch_0605023.html
And here's mine : http://movadousa.com/1-378516011-B001JJCPC2-Movado_Womens_Esperanza_Stainless_Steel_Watch_0606043.html

What do you think?

L.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Hi There,

Ha... i think i m "almost" the same as you...but i will buy another one in the range which is cheaper...so that i could keep the "big brother" at home or occasionally outing and get the "little cheaper one" work all days...ha.ha.. :-d

Just as freak right..ha..:oops:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts